Our wood grain composite timbers are made from a patented combination of recycled plastic and wood flour (rice hulls and wood fiber). The timbers are durable and temperature resistant. They will not rot, splinter, or fade due to extreme weather. These composite timbers are modular so you can expand your raised beds in length and height, which allows for virtually unlimited garden designs. Due to this flexibility, you can easily create your own unique raised garden bed with our timbers or lumber from your local lumberyard. Choose from our complete raised garden bed kits or design your own with just the pieces you need.
Features & Benefits:
- Eco-friendly - made from recycled plastic and wood flour
- Stronger, stiffer and lighter than solid plastic timbers
- Durable, UV-stabilized timbers will never rot or splinter
- Dimensions: 44.5” x 5.5” x 1.0”
Each timber board is a standard 1” x 6” size and 44.5 inches long, which creates a 4 foot span from joint to joint (joints add 1.75 inches to each side). The ends of the timbers slide into either Anchor Joints on the base level or Stacking Joints on each higher level, and must be screwed into place. Please note the screws come with the joints, not the timbers.
Get started gardening with ease! Growing your own food is a great way to get in touch with nature and provide for yourself. This product is made from recycled plastic and sustainably sourced wood flour.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||44.5" x 5.5" x 1"|
|Key Feature||Build your own raised garden beds|
|Origin||Made in China|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Wood Grain Composite Timber - 1" Width
- From RICHARD BRAKE at 6/14/13 1:22 PM
- THE WOOD GRAIN COMPOSITE TIMBER 1 " WIDTH, I NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH BENDING WILL THE TIMBER DO. IN OTHER WORDS CAN I BEND THIS PIECE TO GO AROUND A SMALL CORNER.
- The 1" wood grain composite timber will not go around a small corner. You can get a slight curve in a 4' span, but these pieces are designed for straight line applications.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!