In just 10 minutes, the simple and inexpensive WaterSafe Lead Test Kit allows you to determine if your water contains harmful or undesirable levels of dissolved lead. It is important to remember that your water may contain low levels of some substances, but it is only considered harmful above levels set by the EPA.
The WaterSafe Lead Test Kit contains:
- One lead test strip
- Color comparison chart test strip
- Complete instructions for testing
The kit includes complete instructions on how to perform the testing as well as how to assess whether your water contains dissolved lead above the EPA Action Level of 15 parts per billion. Lead contamination has been linked to muscle disorders, learning disabilities and kidney damage.
Considerations before you begin:
- The contents of the test kit should be kept out of reach of children and pets. Do not ingest anything in the test kit and do not drink water that has been used for testing.
- Store and use the kit at room temperature.
- Do not open any packets or vials in the kit until you are ready to perform the test.
- Do not test hot water or water with any bleach detergents.
- Do not re-use any part of the test kit.
- Be sure to read and follow all instructions carefully.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the WaterSafe Lead Test Kit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!