The Save A Drop Meter is a simple way to make sure your plants aren’t being overwatered. The easy-to-read LCD display calculates both single-use and accumulative watering volume, giving you the information you need to turn off your hose when the time is right. Simply attach the meter between your hose and faucet to measure the flow of water. The Save A Drop Meter is also great for measuring water added to RV tanks and other tanks that you need to fill to a precise level.
- Calculates both single-use and total water consumption
- Accurately measures to a 1/10th of a gallon
- Selectable measurement units: either gallons or liters
- Dimensions: 3.4” x 1.5” x 1.75” (3 oz.)
- Battery included (1 x CR2032)
Utilizes water efficiently and effectively in your garden and lawn.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||3.4” x 1.5” x 1.75”|
|Key Feature||Use the Save A Drop meter to measure and reduce your water consumption.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Save A Drop Water Meter
- From chuck at 9/30/14 7:21 PM
- From Bill T at 9/29/12 11:44 AM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!