The Pro Series Soaker Hose provides even water distribution, watering an average of 12 inches on either side of the hose (24 inches total). Gentle weeping action is ideal for vegetable gardens, flower beds, shrubs and trees.
- Length: 50 feet
- Outside Diameter: 5/8 inch
- Inside Diameter: 1/2 inch
- Will help you reduce your water use by up to 90%
- Double-thick walls will not burst if frozen
- Nickel-plated brass couplings
- Made in the USA from recycled materials
How To Use:
Soaker hoses may be used above or below ground. If using above ground, lay the hose along your row of plants and cover with mulch or rock to minimize evaporation. For below-ground irrigation, bury hose 2 to 6 inches deep. Connect the soaker hose to an outdoor faucet or garden hose, and turn faucet 1/4 turn (10-30 psi).
The end of this hose is fitted with a screw on cap (no pressure valve is necessary) which allows you to connect additional soaker hoses. Recommended for runs up to 500 feet. These hoses are so strong you can run the water at full pressure if necessary, with no problems. Double-thick walls prevent kinking or bursting in cold temperatures.
Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
Utilizes water efficiently and effectively in your garden and lawn.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you.
|Material||100% Recycled Tires|
|Dimensions||50' L x 5/8" D|
|Key Feature||Will help you reduce your water use by up to 90%|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Pro Series Double-Wall Soaker Hose 50' x 5/8"
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!