You can install a simple drip irrigation system in your garden which will conserve water and reduce the time needed to water planted areas. The MicroEase Sprinkle Conversion Kit can be attached to your sprinkler line or the faucet, and laid out to water specific areas. For even simpler watering, you can add an automatic timer (not included) between the faucet and the water line.
There are two kit sizes available for both small and large square-footage areas. Each kit includes one 9-outlet manifold with plugs, 100 feet of 1/4-inch distribution line tubing, 9 emitter spikes and complete instructions.
The difference between the two size kits is coverage per spike. The small area kit covers 1' (one foot) per spike, and the large area kit covers up to 6' (six feet) per spike. These kits can be expanded to cover more area as your garden grows, since they use common drip irrigation parts. Perfect for potted plants, hanging plants, small gardens or flowerbeds.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable, long lasting components
- Provides more efficient watering
- Reduces risk of mildew on plant leaves and flowers
- Resistant to high heat – won’t deteriorate in the sun
- Tubing and fittings work under high pressure – no blowouts
- Tubing has solid wall construction – hard to cut with shovel
- Spikes use "positive-stop ratchet" adjustment – no more lost heads
- Goof plugs straightforward, intuitive design sets firmly, smoothly in tubing
Small-area kit includes 9 360° 8-Stream Spikes, with a 360 degree spray pattern emanating from 8 slots each creating a separate stream of water. Each spike covers a 12” maximum diameter circle.
Large-area kit includes 9 360° Spray Spikes. Each spike has a single opening in the center from which a full-circle spray emanates, covering a 6’ maximum diameter circle.
Flow rate per spike is 24 gallons-per-hour @ 30 psi.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the MicroEase Sprinkler Conversion Kit
- From JT at 4/27/13 7:42 PM
- Does this system require that the remaining sprinkler heads in the zone be capped off?
- If you have the pressure to run multiple sprinkler heads in your garden and yard, this system will replace the one you are converting. You can still run your system as usual, delivering water simultaneously to the other sprinkler heads. The entire system can be run at the same time.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!