Build-A-Barrel fits and blends perfectly into every type of landscape. Constructed using 'wood-like' panels made of UV resistant HDPE textured plastic that easily assemble together. Each Build-A-Barrel includes a heavy-duty liner, fittings and a diverter kit. The square design of the Build-a-Barrel tank provides a shelf for planters or other gardening accessories. It is easy to install and assembles in minutes. The small footprint of this rain barrel makes it a great option for smaller spaces.
Features & Benefits:
- 100-gallon collection and storing capacity
- Panels built from rigid UV and freeze-proof engineered polypropylene and recycled plastic
- High-flow spigot with garden hose thread for easy access to stored water
What you’ll get with each kit:
- Sixteen 18”x18”x1” panels
- One 100 gal. Liner made of 2 ply, 6 mil food safe and low-density polyethylene
- One Diverter
- One high-flow spigot
- All the fittings and hardware needed for installation
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Capacity||100 gallons at maximum capacity|
|Dimensions||35" x 18" x 35"|
|Key Feature||Modular rainwater collection system|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
|Shipping Dimensions||21" x 19" x 19"|
- Shipping Dimensions:
- 21" x 19" x 19"
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Build-A-Barrel 100 gallon rain barrel kit
- From Chelsey at 12/27/16 11:52 PM
- Can I avoid cutting my gutters with this system? I live in a rental and can't make changes to rental property.
- Unfortunately the gutter will need to be cut to house the diverter, unless there is a removable piece already that is above the height of the rain barrel.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!