- The Tank Bank is the easiest device to use to save water -- fill to top, snap to close and hang in toilet tank
- Constructed of non-corrosive materials that resist microbes & fungal growth
- Its anti-evaporation snap/airlock means the bag never needs refilling and prevents odors
In keeping with our mission to help our site visitors reduce their environmental impact, it is possible to achieve similar results by simply placing a few bricks inside the tank.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Reduces the amount of water you flush down the toilet|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
Questions about the Toilet Tank Bank
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!
Use a jar or bottle of water instead.
"Eco" products should not replace solutions that re-use things around the house. Take an old jar or bottle, fill it with water, seal it tightly, and stick it in your toilet tank. There. You've saved money, kept a jar out of the landfill, prevented the environmental impact of making this product, shipping it to you, and eventually it ending up in the landfill. And it probably took less time than purchasing and unpacking this product. Afraid the water inside will get gross? Put a couple drops of Clorox in the water before sealing it.
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Unlikely
Better Than Bricks
I recommend this product because actually, putting bricks in your tank can create problems. Particles flake off the bricks and can clog the lines, causing need for repairs. Putting bottles in the tank can get kind of nasty over time. This "tank bank" is excellent because it resists microbial and fungal growth. Definitel a "plus" over time!
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Likely