The Eco Luxury Showerhead is designed to provide an exceptional shower while maximizing water savings. The showerhead's design increases the water pressure at the face of the showerhead resulting in greater water velocity and a more satisfying shower. As this showerhead delivers a non-aerated spray there will be less mist, which means greater energy savings because heat is retained better than it would be with aerated spray.
Features & Benefits:
- Flow rate: 1.3 or 1.5 GPM
- Non-aerating showerhead - water temperature will not decrease
- Anti-calcium function minimizes mineral buildup around face of showerhead
- Showerhead will deliver stated gpm rate at 80 PSI all the way down to 40 PSI
- Attaches to a standard 1/2 inch diameter shower arm with exterior threads
- Easy to disassemble for routine shower maintenance
- Made with chrome plated solid brass and manufactured in Italy
- Comes with manufacturer's 60-day satisfaction guarantee
When tested in commercial installations the Eco-Luxury Showerhead can save $250 per shower annually. That's an average payback period of 3.5 months.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Annual Savings||$250.13 per shower installed per year, with an average payback period of 3.5 months!|
|Key Feature||Non-aerating, solid brass low flow showerhead with Anti-Calcium technology. 1.3 or 1.5 GPM.|
|Origin||Made in Italy|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- Continental US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Eco-Luxury Low Flow Showerhead
- From Creighton Miller at 6/24/10 4:19 PM
- How "comfortable" are models like the 1.0gpm showerhead? I imagine that they are a little "spiky", have these been reviewed by actual shower-ers?
- We have used both the Eco-Luxury and the Earth Massage in our home. They deliver consistent flow while holding steady to their heat setting. Personally I don't consider the 1.0 very "Spiky" but I like the 1.5 better for comfort.
When we installed the Earth Massage (1.5gpm), no one in the house was informed. And after showering, no one noticed that the showerhead, or showering experience, was any different.
From feedback we have had from our customers the general consensus is that they are quite comfortable. We have never had any of these shower heads returned.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!