Wool dryer balls are designed to absorb moisture for faster, more efficient drying. Popular for drying towels, bedding, linens and cloth diapers.
Our dryer balls are a safe alternative to dryer sheets and fabric softeners, which contain irritating synthetic colors and perfumes. Ideal for people with chemical sensitivities or allergies.
Features & Benefits:
- Eco-friendly alternative to dryer sheets
- No chemicals added, free of dyes and perfumes
- Reduces drying time by 30-50%
- Saves energy and cuts down on costs
- Softens fabric and diminishes wrinkles
- Set of 3 dryer balls
- Handmade from 100% pure merino wool
How To Use:
Use all three wool dryer balls in each load to guarantee efficiency. Simply add into dryer along with laundry and turn on machine.
Wool dryer balls last for approximately 100 loads. When they become dense and firm like a tennis ball it's time for a new set.
For naturally scented laundry, simply add a drop of your favorite essential oil to each ball.
Wool dryer balls are made from 100% Canadian merino wool. Cruelty-free.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 60 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Items per pack||3|
|Key Feature||Reduce drying time and save energy. Made from 100% merino wool.|
|Origin||Made in Canada|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Ulat Wool Dryer Balls
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!