The ultimate and all-natural way to start a fire in any weather. Don’t use harmful chemicals with noxious fumes to start your fire! TinderSticks are made from Pinus Montezumae, a cultivated, fatwood pine from the highlands of Mexico. With their 80% resin content, TinderSticks are extremely easy to light even when wet since it's the resin oil that burns, not the wood. One or 2 sticks will light any fire or BBQ.
Features & Benefits:
- Lights even when wet
- Produces an extremely hot, long burning flame
- Compatible with Leave No Trace outdoor ethics
- Made from Montezuma Pine fatwood stumps, no chemical additives
- 100% natural and environmentally-friendly production
- Non-toxic alternative to harmful chemical fire starters
These tinder sticks are a perfect companion to the FireSteel fire starters!
To purchase the FireSteel, click here.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||7.9" x 0.6" x 0.6"|
|Key Feature||Easy to light, all natural|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the TinderSticks
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!