This dimmable, omnidirectional LED bulb replaces 40-watt incandescent bulbs. Use it anywhere you would use a standard light bulb: up, down, or sideways. SWITCH40 can be used in dry or damp environments and in nearly any fixture, including recessed or enclosed, to provide full, warm light wherever needed. This award-winning LED bulb casts a warm light flattering to every skin tone, and uses much less power than incandescent or halogen bulbs. Perfect for both residential and commercial applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Incandescent quality light: Provides the same light distribution and performance as an incandescent bulb.
- Exceptional design: Stunning visual design that looks as good off as it does on, all within the standard A form factor.
- LQD Cooling System: Industry leading technology offers up to 40% better thermal performance than standard air-cooled lamps.
- Reduced energy costs: SWITCH40 uses 80% less energy and lasts 25 times longer than an incandescent.
- Complete functionality: Instant on, operates in any orientation and with a wide variety of fixtures without compromising bulb life or light performance.
- Brilliant dimming: Can be used with a wide variety of dimmers, bringing control to light and energy use in each space.
- Fully certified: UL/cUL listed for damp use; complies with RoHS & FCC CFR 47 Part 15
- Eco friendly: Uses less energy, lasts thousands of hours, free of hazardous materials.
- Power Consumption: 8 Watts
- Replaces: 40-watt incandescent bulbs
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC
- Lumens: 450 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 2700 K (“warm white”)
- CRI: >80
- Beam Angle: Omnidirectional
- Lifespan: > 25,000 Hours (MTBF)
- Construction: Featuring advanced liquid cooling system
- Weight: 10.4 oz.
- Shape: A (Edison standard)
- Base Type: E26 (standard screw base)
- Warranty: Lifetime (Residential), 5 Years (Commercial)
- Annual Energy Cost: $0.96 (Based on 3 hours a day operation, 365 days of the year at $.11 KWh)
Liquid Cooling System:
Switch's breakthrough liquid-cooling technology allows for the bulb to be fully enclosed, unlike most LED bulbs. LQD Cooling System is a blend of two technologies: a cooling liquid that bathes the LEDs inside the bulb, and a highly efficient patented driver. This design cools the LEDs by using the bulb's entire surface to disperse heat. LQD Cooling System uses a non-toxic liquid silicone that is electrically non-conductive, non-toxic, and colorless. Will not degrade bulb components or harm the environment.
Switch LED bulbs are compatible with a variety of lighting controls from standard residential dimmers to low-voltage electronic devices. Current list of recommended dimmers:
- Leviton 6633-PL; 6613-PL; 6674-10; IPL06-10; 6615-P0W; VRE06; VPE04; 6161
- Lutron NLV-1000; RRD-10ND; RRD-3LD; RRD-3PD; MRF-6ND; HQRD-6ND; HQRD-10ND; HQRD-6NA; HQR-3LD; HQR-3PD; SZ-6ND; MRF2-3LD; MRF2-3PD; DVCL-153P; DVSCCL-153P; CTCL-153P; SCL-153P; AYCL-153P; TTCL-100H
General Information about LED Lights:
- LED stands for "light-emitting diode"
- 90% more efficient than halogen and incandescent lamps
- Last much longer than incandescent bulbs (eg 1,000 hrs vs 30,000 hrs)
- No toxic chemicals. CFLs contain mercury, and LEDs do not.
- No UV emissions
- Durable, and shock-resistant
- Starts up instantly, unlike CFL bulbs
- Stays cool and does not give off much heat
- Frequent cycling on/off will not shorten lifespan (unlike CFLs)
Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty (Residential); 5-Year Warranty (Commercial)
Use this Switch40 LED lamp to reduce energy consumption. It lasts thousands of hours before needing to be replaced. It is free of hazardous materials.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Color Temperature||Warm White (2700 K)|
|Base Type||E26/27 (Standard screw in base)|
|Certifications||UL/cUL, RoHS, FCC CFR 47 Part 15|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||> 80 CRI|
|Energy consumption||8 watts|
|Light Output (Luminous Flux)||450 lumens (Warm White) 550 lumens (Cool White)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10% to 95%|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)|
|Dimensions||4.4" H x 2.3" D|
|Key Feature||Dimmable, can be fully enclosed, award-winning design, omnidirectional light, 450 lumens, 80 CRI, 2700K, lifetime residential warranty, 5 year commercial warranty, cost to run a year $0.96.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the SWITCH40 A19 LED - 8 Watt - Frosted
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!