This house is specially designed for wood ducks. The interior of the house is rough pine with a ladder attached to the front panel, which makes it easy for ducklings to climb out and swim with their mother. It comes with wood chips for nesting material, so the eggs stay insulated and securely in their nest.
Slanted roof and drainage and ventilation holes ensure the nest cavity stays fresh and dry, keeping the house clean and comfortable.
- Opening: 4" L x 3" W
- Dimensions: 14.5"L x 7"W x 17"H
- Weight: 12 lb.
- Mounting: post mount
- Construction: Eastern White Pine
- Made in the USA
About the Wood Duck House
This nest box is designed specifically for wood ducks and hooded mergansers. It comes with species-specific literature and mounting instructions.
Mount this Wood Duck House to a post over land or water and give a family of ducks a place to live. Tilt up the front panel for easy seasonal cleaning.
- Product Quality: Customers tell us again and again that the Coveside products are “the best on the market” with the unique rougher-head finish and secure construction.
- Environmental Concern: The dimensions are correct for each species and care is given to ventilation and drainage for the well being of the inhabitants.
- Conservationists Prefer: Coveside products are manufactured from eastern white pine which is preferable because it is a second-growth tree which rejuvenates quickly.
- Educational Materials: Each product comes with a brochure and a card telling about the wildlife inhabitant that will use it, recommending ideas for location and suggestions for maintenance procedures.
- Experts Select: Coveside habitats were selected to be on permanent display in the United States Arboretums National Bird Garden in Washington, DC and the Wildlife Garden at River Farm Gardens of the American Horticultural Society, Virginia.
Crafted from premium grade Eastern white pine, which is sustainably harvested and milled in Maine. Robbins Lumber is a leader in responsible forestry management practices. They replant where they harvest, secure the soil from erosion, preserve wildlife habitats and ensure that a sixth generation of the Robbins family can depend on a healthy and productive forest.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||14.5" L x 7" W x 17" H|
|Key Feature||Small nest box for Wood Ducks and Hooded Mergansers|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- International Orders:
- email email@example.com for rates.
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Small Wood Duck House
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!