Throughout the day, all of your electronics that are plugged into an outlet are draining power even when they’re not in use, wasting electricity and costing you money. The Save A Watt is an easily programmable timer, allowing you to control the power usage of lamps, appliances and electronics. The technology utilizes a soft power-up to eliminate harmful voltage spikes. With a backlit LCD display, the Save A Watt is an intuitive and easy-to-use addition to your home.
- Operating voltage: 120 VAC
- Max voltage: 130 VAC
- Max current: 15 A
- Dimensions: 5’5” H x 3” W x 1.8” D
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||5’5" H x 3" W x 1.8" D|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Save A Watt Programmable Timer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!