If your winters are long and cold, be sure you choose a greenhouse like this one with durable twin-walled polycarbonate panels.
The Monticello is a sturdy and robust greenhouse, and it comes with all tools needed for assembly. It is available as a 8' x 8' basic model or with added 4' extensions up to 24 feet long. The interior roof peak is 7' 6" high and the side walls are 4' 10" high. Each greenhouse and extension comes with an automatic venting system.
Features & Benefits:
- Construction: Made from extruded aluminum with 8mm twin wall polycarbonate walls and roof and an integrated base that allows for direct anchoring to the ground or deck. The twin wall polycarbonate has superior insulating capabilities to provide ideal growing conditions in warm or cool weather. This robust design and high-quality aluminum allows the Monticello to withstand substantial snowfalls and high winds.
- Quick Assembly: It takes about 4-5 hours to assemble the 8' x 8' greenhouse. Twist & Lock nut and bolt fastening construction combined with ribbed design for quick interlocking results in a sturdy structure.
- Warranty: Made in the USA and comes with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Customize: Design this greenhouse to meet your needs by choosing your own frame, length and adding on optional accessories listed below. Each of the accessories can be custom ordered to fit the length of greenhouse you choose.
- Shade Cloth – the Monticello shade cloth is a simple and thoughtful design to keep your greenhouse cool by reflecting heat and sunlight. It is installed on the inside of the greenhouse, is compatible with the vents and side windows, ships ready-to-use and requires no grommets for installation. Each shade cloth is made from heavy-duty, commercial-grade polyester weave that lets in 37 % light and includes bungee balls for tying.
- Work Station – the work station is a high-impact PVC vented platform with heavy-duty support bars that hold up to 600 lbs. The work station is designed for either side of the greenhouse and is very easy to install. For the 8 foot unit, the work station is 8’ x 2’ x 30”. The workbench can be ordered to fit each length. There is a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty on the work station.
- Automatic Watering System – this system is designed to be hung from the ceiling of the greenhouse with 2 weighted sprinkler heads separated by 4’ spray in a circular pattern. The commercial-grade digital timer is designed to allow custom watering cycles depending on plant needs. The hose is designed specifically to prevent mold and bacterial growth and the system is compatible with the shade cloth. It can be installed in any 8’ x 8’ greenhouse. There is a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty on the watering system.
- Vents – The automatic roof vent is designed for simple and easy installation. It is made from the same high-quality aluminum and polycarbonate as the entire unit and includes the same professional-grade automatic vent opener as is included with the standard greenhouse. There is a 10 year manufacturer's warranty on the vents.
Additional length can be added to the greenhouse by adding 4’ extensions, making it possible to extend the length of your greenhouse over time by ordering extension kits. Each extension kit includes a 2’ x 2’ roof vent with automatic opener and gutters.
10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Weight||225 lbs. (add 66 pounds for each 4' long extension)|
|Frame Material||Extruded, corrosion resistant aluminum (Silver or Black)|
|Panels||8mm UV-stabilized twin-wall polycarbonate panels|
|Dimensions||8'x8', 8'x12', 8'x16', 8'x20', 8'x24'|
|Peak Height||7 feet 6 in.|
|Sidewall Height||4 feet 10 in.|
|Assembly TIme||4-5 Hours|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Ground Only (No express)
Questions about the Riverstone Monticello Quick Assembly Greenhouse
- From Cindy Phillips at 11/30/13 10:36 AM
- The door details are hard to see in the video and photos. Please tell me about the doors. I see they are double hanger, but do not see tracks where they are secured below or latches to secure them closed. What can you tell me about the door system?
- The doors for the Riverstone Monticello Quick Assembly Greenhouse are dual low profile “easy roll” sliding entry doors with locking ability. The doors are shipped preassembled.
The doors are hung from top in a slider track, they are also affixed at bottom to connector plates which slide in the base track. Each door is fitted with a knob.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!