Invite a colony of insect-eating bats into your yard with the Triple Chamber Bat House from the Organization for Bat Conservation.
Features & Benefits:
- Three roosting chambers, provides shelter for up to 300 bats!
- Landing perch, so bats can get in and out of their house easily
- Interior polyethylene mesh aids in maneuverability
- Ventilation slot promotes air circulation
- Caulked water-tight sloped roof
- Pre-assembled - just set it up and they will come
- Comes with mounting instructions and information about bats
- Designed by the Organization for Bat Conservation
- Made in the USA
- Made from untreated rough cedar with galvanized screws
- Exterior-grade ¾” plywood back, for easy mounting
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- Dimensions: 24" H x 14" W x 6" D
- Weight: 12 lbs
Designed using North American Bat House Research Project guidelines, our bat houses have a greater than 80% occupancy rate, compared to only 10% with some other designs.
About Bat Houses
Bats live across North America, but since they’re small, fast, and nocturnal, you may have never noticed them in your neighbourhood. Since this bat house is such an ideal home for them, within a few weeks you should have some bats living there.
Bats will locate the house quicker if it is located 15-20 feet off the ground, facing southeast. Bats tend to find houses mounted on poles faster than those mounted on trees. You can also mount a bat house under the eaves of your home, providing it's high enough off the ground.
If you have problems with mosquitoes, install this bat house to encourage them to live nearby. Bats sleep during the day, and emerge at night to eat bugs such as mosquitoes, moths, flies, and gnats. Unless you stay up and watch, you might never even see the bats. Bat houses are the ultimate in low-impact, natural insect control.
Organization for Bat Conservation bat houses are made in the USA and proceeds go back into conservation work.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||24" tall, 14" wide, 6" deep|
|Capacity||Up to 300 bats|
|Key Feature||Provides a bat habitat and natural insect control|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Triple Chamber Wooden Bat House
- From bill larsen at 7/25/12 5:38 AM
- how high up should you place the bat house? Can you mount them on a tree?
- Bats will find it most quickly if it is located between 15 and 20 feet off the ground, facing the southeast. You can mount them on a tree, but bats will find bat houses mounted on poles much faster than those mounted on trees.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!