Tree Tanglefoot is an effective barrier to keep insect pests from crawling up trees to feed, mate or lay eggs. It helps to protect valuable trees and reduce the population of destructive defoliating insects around your garden or orchard.
Tanglefoot insect barrier protects against ants, cutworms, cankerworms, weevils, gypsy moths, tent caterpillars, tussock moths and many more.
Features & Benefits:
- Protects trees from destructive climbing insects
- Sticky barrier is long lasting and weather-proof
- OMRI listed for organic use
- Safe, non-toxic ingredients: natural gum resins, castor oil, carnauba wax
- Comes in a ready to use formula
- Size: 15 oz. tub
How To Use:
Before applying Tree Tanglefoot, we recommend wrapping the tree trunk with a banding material. This will extend the life of Tree Tanglefoot, while making removal easy and preventing any possibility of the Tree Tanglefoot staining the trunk of the tree.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Organic sticky barrier protects trees from climbing insect pests|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Tree Tanglefoot Insect Barrier 15 oz.
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!