The Slug Shield is a long-lasting and eco-friendly alternative to chemical approaches to ridding your garden of slugs. The Slug Shield is a completely safe and non-toxic metallic mesh that acts as an electric fence for slugs and snails. They are repelled because of the unique woven barrier and because they receive something like an electrical shock when the come in contact – they aren’t harmed, they just go the other way!
The Slug Shield is effective all season and is totally weather-proof. It takes just seconds to apply and individual slug shields can be joined to encircle larger plants.
Use the Slug Shield to protect vegetables, flowers, citrus, ornamentals, fruit trees and medicinal plants.
The long size is 12" in length and is suited for plants up to 4" in diameter. It comes in a package of 6.
The short size is 6" in length and is suited for plants up to 2" in diameter. It comes in a package of 12.
The Slug Shield is an effective alternative to chemical means of protecting your plants from damage. It’s long-lasting, so it minimizes waste!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Non-toxic, chemical free method for repelling slugs and snails|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Slug Shield
- From Rita C. at 6/29/12 9:01 AM
- Can these work with plants that are just sprouting? I am slowly losing all my plants to slugs. It is getting depressing when every morning I go out to the garden only to see more of my plants have been reduced to stumps! :( If the slug shields can be used do you have any suggestions on the best way to get them around the plants? My plants are only about an inch tall.
- The slug shields could technically be used for small plants - however, it really will depend on the diameter and fragility of your plants stems. You may not want to use the slug shield when they are just sprouting as it may be difficult and damaging to fasten the shield around the plant. Another option is our SlugsAway electronic fence: http://eartheasy.com/slugsaway-electronic-slug-and-snail-fence, which doesn't go directly around the plants but instead along the perimeter of your garden.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!