Handcrafted in Maine, just for owls. It adds an interesting feature to any backyard: How many of your neighbors have an owl nest in their backyard?!
- 3” opening
- Ventilated slots
- Rough pine interior helps fledglings climb out
- One side opens for cleaning
- Includes a bag of wood chips to line the interior
- Includes post mounts
- Measures 11"x19"x17¾"
- Sturdy white pine.
Weight: 10 lbs
Made in the U.S.A.
Handcrafted in Maine by Coveside Conservation.
Our nest boxes are correct in every detail for each species and come with species specific literature and mounting instructions.
All of our nest boxes are crafted of custom milled, premium grade, sustainably grown, Eastern white pine, from Robbins Lumber mill in Maine. Robbins Lumber is a leader in responsible forestry management practices. They replant where they harvest, secure the soil from erosion, preserve wildlife habitats and ensure that a sixth generation of the Robbins family can depend on a healthy and productive forest.
- Product Quality: Customers tell us again and again that the Coveside products are “the best on the market” with the unique rougher-head finish and secure construction.
- Environmental Concern: The dimensions are correct for each species and care is given to ventilation and drainage for the well being of the inhabitants.
- Conservationists Prefer: Coveside products are manufactured from eastern white pine which is preferable because it is a second-growth tree which rejuvenates quickly.
- Educational Materials: Each product comes with a brochure and a card telling about the wildlife inhabitant that will use it, recommending ideas for location and suggestions for maintenance procedures.
- Experts Select: Coveside habitats were selected to be on permanent display in the United States Arboretums Buchheister National Bird Garden in Washington, DC and the Wildlife Garden at River Farm Gardens of the American Horticultural Society in Alexandria, VA.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Saw Whet / Screech Owl House|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- International Orders:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
- Ships Via:
Questions about the Saw Whet / Screech Owl House
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!