Clothes moths are difficult to find and identify – this Non-Toxic Clothes Moth Trap easily captures moths, assuring that infestations can be stopped before expensive damage occurs. This Clothes Moth Trap uses the same pheromone attractant that female moths use to attract males. Moths are drawn during their mating season by the scent and are killed by the glue in the trap. Note this trap does not kill larvae, which feed on clothes made of wool, hair, feathers, fur, or any oily or dirty fabrics. If moths are found in the trap, find damaged fabrics and dry clean them to remove moth eggs. Freezing the fabric for two weeks will also kill the hardy eggs.
Features & Benefits:
- Two complete traps with long-lasting pheromone lures
- Covers up to 2,000 square feet
- Lasts for up to 3 months
- Attracts male clothes moths
- Non-toxic and pesticide-free
- Safe for use in food-handling and food storage areas
- Easy to handle, no odors or liquids
- Made in the USA
How To Use:
Simply open the lure packet and place the pheromone lure in the trap. Place Clothes Moth Traps in closets or anywhere moth damage has been found. Replace traps every three months or sooner if full. Comes with pheromone lures.
Provides a non-toxic, safe way to control clothes moths.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Coverage||2000 square feet|
|Key Feature||Provides a non-toxic, safe way to control clothes moths|
|Effective for||3 months|
|Items per pack||2|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- Continental US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Non-Toxic Clothes Moth Trap
- From Phyllis at 1/22/17 6:15 AM
- Not sure if this will help me,but I have noticed holes in my cotton underwear and my husbands undershirts,it must be some kind of bug but I haven't seen any ,I have washed and dried these clothes in a dryer but nothing seems to help any suggestions?
- Math larvae do eat cotton, but it's the dirt in your garments that they're after. There's a chance it's the laundering process that damages your clothing, or it may be another type of bug such as carpet beetles and silverfish.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Leigh at 2/5/12 11:01 AM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!