Please Note: Trap includes 1 lure. For additional lures please click here.
Gypsy Moths and Caterpillars are some of the most destructive pests, stripping trees such as ornamentals, fruit trees, oak, poplar, and many other trees and shrubs.
The Gypsy Moth trap is non-toxic, reusable, and utilizes powerful pheromone lures to attract Gypsy Moths. Simply add one cup of soapy water to the trap and place the lure on the inside of the trap lid. Hang the trap near affected trees to attract male Gypsy Moths.
For best results, this trap should be used as part of an integrated pest management program, as it won't catch every moth. It will help you reduce the population, and help detect outbreaks before your trees are stripped of their foliage.
The Trap includes one packet of Gypsy Moth Lure.
A note from a customer: "this trap caught so many gypsy moths I had to empty it out a few times. It also caught some flies." -Sylvia
Made in the USA
SustainabilityProvides a non-toxic, safe way to control gypsy moths.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Provides a non-toxic, safe way to control gypsy moths.|
|Items per pack||1|
|Brand||Oak Stump Farms|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
Questions about the Non-Toxic Gypsy Moth Trap
- From Christina at 7/6/12 2:42 PM
- the lure keeps falling into the water. What is the best way to attach it? The diagram is not clear
- Open the lure packet and attach the lure under the lid using double-sided tape. Be careful not to touch the lure, as it is very powerful and you will attract moths if you handle it. Use gloves or tweezers to handle it instead.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!