Gypsy moths and caterpillars are some of the most destructive forest pests in America. Gypsy moths feed on the foliage of thousands of species of trees and shrubs. Its most common hosts are oak, poplar, aspen and fruit trees.
The Non-Toxic Gypsy Moth Trap uses powerful pheromone lures to capture gypsy moths. While this trap won't catch every moth it will reduce the overall population and help detect outbreaks before they spread.
Features & Benefits:
- Reusable plastic trap with pheromone lure
- Attracts and traps gypsy moths all season long
- Detects gypsy moth outbreaks
- Safe and pesticide-free
- Made in the USA
How To Use:
Simply add one cup of soapy water to the trap and place the lure on the inside of the trap lid. Hang the trap near affected trees to attract male gypsy moths. Lure is effective for a full season. The lure lasts at least one year in an unopened box.
Customer Testimonial: "This trap caught so many gypsy moths I had to empty it out a few times. It also caught some flies."
Provides a safe, pesticide-free way to control gypsy moths.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Safe pesticide-free way to control gypsy moths. Jumbo size trap.|
|Effective for||3 months|
|Items per pack||1|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Non-Toxic Gypsy Moth Trap
- From Christina at 7/6/12 2:42 PM
- the lure keeps falling into the water. What is the best way to attach it? The diagram is not clear
- Open the lure packet and attach the lure under the lid using double-sided tape. Be careful not to touch the lure, as it is very powerful and you will attract moths if you handle it. Use gloves or tweezers to handle it instead.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!