Please Note: Trap includes 1 lure. For additional lures please click here.
This sturdy, colorful glass wasp trap provides a safe, non-toxic way to control wasps and yellowjackets. Wasps fly up through the bottom hole, become trapped, and drown in the water.
How To Use:
Simply add the lure, a bit of water, and replace the stopper on the trap. It can be hung or set on a flat surface. Wasps can fly up into the bottom even when it's sitting on the ground. After two weeks replace the lure or just add any sweet liquid, such as fruit juice. To clean out the trap, remove the stopper, empty, and rinse.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||8" high x 5" diameter|
|Key Feature||Safe, non-toxic and effective glass wasp trap|
|Effective for||2 weeks|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Non-Toxic Glass Wasp Trap
- From Nancy at 7/28/12 6:49 AM
- From Kelly at 5/27/12 7:53 PM
- I was just wondering if anyone knows where to buy more wire and a cork for these types of traps? I have the glass, but the wire that was on it rusted & broke, and I have no idea where the cork went. Thanks!
- Hi Kelly, thanks for your question. The easiest way to replace those parts is likely to purchase wire and cork from a local craft store - they should work with the wasp trap with no problems.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Tim at 7/1/11 5:50 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!