Pesticide free and non-toxic, the Flour and Pantry Moth Traps will catch flour moths, Indian Meal Moths, Mediterranean seed moths, Almond Moths, Raisin Moths, and most other food moths.
Features & Benefits:
- Attracts moths that feed on grains and cereals
- Two complete traps with long-lasting pheromone lures
- Covers up to 2,000 square feet
- Lasts for up to 3 months
- Non-toxic and pesticide-free
- Pre-assembled and ready to use
- Made in the USA
How To Use:
Simply place the attractant lure on the sticky pad, and place anywhere moths are present. Moths fly in and get caught by the sticky pad. After 4 weeks, replace the lure if moths are still a problem. Completely safe around food preparation areas.
Provides a non-toxic, safe way to control flour and pantry moths.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||8.5" tall, 3.5" wide|
|Key Feature||Provides a non-toxic, safe way to control flour and pantry moths|
|Effective for||4 weeks|
|Items per pack||2|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- Continental US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Non-Toxic Flour & Pantry Moth Traps
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!