Clothes moths are difficult to find and identify -- the Clothes Moth Trap easily captures moths, assuring that infestations can be stopped before expensive damage occurs. Note this trap does not kill larvae, which feed on clothes made of wool, hair, feathers, fur, or any oily or dirty fabrics. If moths are found in the trap, find damaged fabrics and dry clean them to remove moth eggs. Freezing the fabric for two weeks will also kill the hardy eggs.
Features & Benefits:
- Two complete traps with long-lasting pheromone lures
- Covers up to 2,000 square feet
- Lasts for up to 3 months
- Attracts male clothes moths
- Non-toxic and pesticide-free
- Easy to handle without touching dead insects
- No odor or liquid to damage clothes
- Made in the USA
How To Use:
Place moth trap in closets or anywhere moth damage has been found. Replace trap every three months or until moth outbreak is controlled. Comes with pheromone lures.
Provides a non-toxic, safe way to control clothes moths.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Provides a non-toxic, safe way to control clothes moths|
|Effective for||3 months|
|Items per pack||2|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- Continental US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!