Aphids, whiteflies, thrips, spider mites, fungus gnats, scale insects, and other small flying insects invade gardens and greenhouses throughout the season. This non-toxic trap is a large yellow sticky card that works by imitating a healthy plant leaf. Insects are attracted to the trap, and captured and killed by the powerful sticky glue. Catching and killing those first few insects is more effective than trying to control a serious infestation later. Long term use of these traps can reduce troubling infestations without the use of toxic chemicals.
Each package contains 4 double-sided traps. Peel the release paper from the trap, and place near plants where insects have been seen.
Place the trap on end, on its side or hang it using a twist tie. Put the trap near and above fruit, vegetables or other sources of insects. Traps can also be stuck to wire, plastic or wooden stakes. Place traps early in the season to monitor and control infestations. Dispose of traps when full or after three months.
Provides a non-toxic, safe way to control aphids and flies.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||3.75" x 6.25" traps|
|Key Feature||Monitor and control aphids, whiteflies, thrips, fungus gnats, and scale insects on plants|
|Effective for||3 months|
|Items per pack||4|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Non-Toxic Aphid & Whitefly Trap
- From Esther at 2/24/12 8:15 AM
- Is this product safe around pets? (just in case my cat gets curious)
- Yes. This product is safe for use around pets. The glue is vegetable based, so the most it will do is stick to their fur. You can easily remove the trap from any surface to which it becomes stuck with vegetable oil.
As well, the trap itself is paper, so when you are finished catching insects with it, the whole thing can be composted.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!