This is a large, wrap-around raised garden in which to grow your own fresh vegetables. U-shaped design offers more growing space and requires less lumber, for a more efficient and cost-effective raised bed.
Raised bed corners are half-lapped with rods going down through assembly to keep the corners from working loose. It's easy to stack the boards to increase the height of the garden.
Features & Benefits:
- U-shaped, wraparound garden with central pathway
- Accessible garden for wheelchair users
- Easy to assemble, no tools required
- Long-lasting raised garden beds made from kiln-dried Oregon Cedar
- Superior corner pin construction keeps boards from working loose
- Includes rust-proof aluminum cross braces to prevent wood from bowing
- Made in the USA
- a) 3’ W x 8’ LL x 9’ BL x 11” H
- b) 3’ W x 8’ LL x 9’ BL x 16.5” H
- c) 3’ W x 8’ LL x 9’ BL x 22” H
- Planting area: 49.5 square feet
- Soil Volume: a) 45.2 b) 67.9 c) 90.5 cubic feet
Note: LL stands for "leg length" and BL stands for "back length"
All boards are standard surfaced 2x6 with actual dimensions of 1.5" x 5.5". Two boards stacked on top of each other give the raised bed a height of 11 inches. The 22-inch high raised bed is equivalent to two 11" raised beds, except it comes with double-length pins. For a wheelchair-accessible garden we recommend the 22-inch high raised bed.
U-shaped raised beds are made from Oregon Cedar, a light wood with even texture and natural oils to protect against moisture and fungal decay. Wood is also treated with a food safe, mineral-based wood stabilizer, which hardens the wood and extends its lifespan. This cedar's superior strength and durability means these raised beds last many times longer than most lumber found in stores.
The simple design of these kits allow wood to shrink and swell, for better strength and durability in wet/dry conditions. Hardware like screws and nails eventually loosen as wood ages. Our beds assemble with rust-free metal pins set securely through the ends of each board. So after years of exposure the planter won't fall apart, and yet can be disassembled by hand if needed.
Set Up & Assembly:
Just level ground, stack boards and insert corner pins to create a long-lasting garden bed for your flowers and vegetables. No tools necessary. Assembly takes just minutes. Each height comes with pins that are the same height as the bed, so you can put the bed on hard ground if needed, and the tops of the pins will be flush with the top of the bed.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||3' W x 8' LL x 9' BL (11", 16.5" or 22" height options)|
|Key Feature||U-shaped raised garden bed with sturdy corner pin construction|
|Assembly TIme||60 Minutes|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Natural Cedar U-Shaped Raised Garden Bed
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!