Made from kiln-dried Oregon Cedar, this is a classic self-contained raised garden planter in which to grow organic vegetables, herbs or flowers. Besides being an attractive and functional planter for any gardener, this design is especially practical for seniors or anyone with limited mobility.
Features & Benefits:
- Grow your own accessible kitchen garden
- Elevated planter - tend to your garden without kneeling or bending over
- Set up on any level surface - perfect for a balcony, patio or courtyard
- Quick and easy to assemble - no tools required
- Superior craftsmanship with strong corner pin construction
- Long lasting wood treated with a safe, non-toxic waterproof sealant
- Slatted cedar base provides excellent drainage and aeration
- Optional bottom shelf to store plants or tools (for planters with 11" depth)
- Made in the USA
2 feet wide raised garden planters come in 4' 5' or 6' lengths.
2' x 4' Planter:
- 2’ W x 4’ L x 34” H x 11" D (optional bottom shelf)
- 2’ W x 4’ L x 34” H x 16.5" D
- Planting area: 6.1 sq. ft.
- Soil volume: 5.1 cu. ft. / 7.9 cu. ft.
2' x 5' Planter:
- 2’ W x 5’ L x 34” H x 11" D (optional bottom shelf)
- 2’ W x 5’ L x 34” H x 16.5" D
- Planting area: 7.7 sq. ft.
- Soil volume: 6.4 cu. ft. / 10 cu. ft.
2' x 6' Planter:
- 2’ W x 6’ L x 34” H x 11" D (optional bottom shelf)
- 2’ W x 6’ L x 34” H x 16.5" D
- Planting area: 9.4 sq. ft.
- Soil volume: 7.8 cu. ft. / 12.1 cu. ft.
Containers with 11 inches planting depth are popular and versatile enough to grow most vegetables. Planters 16.5 inches deep provide more soil capacity for deep-rooted vegetables such as tomatoes.
Planters are 34-inches high, allowing you to comfortably stand and garden at waist height. Wheelchair users can access the garden while positioned sideways to the planter.
Oregon Cedar is a light wood with even texture and strong natural oils to protect against moisture and fungal decay. To enhance cedar's natural rot resistance, this wood is treated with a non-toxic, mineral-based wood stabilizer, which hardens the wood and further extend its lifespan.
Set Up & Assembly:
Planters can be set up on any flat surface such as a patio, deck, courtyard, rooftop, or parking lot. Planters are supported by tall legs and must be installed on level ground. To assemble simply stack the boards, insert corner pins, and attach trim, legs and bottom using included screws.
Once assembled we recommend adding 1-2 inches of gravel to the bottom of the planter before adding potting soil. Elevated planters are best for growing vegetables, herbs and flowers. Avoid planting heavy vegetables such as squash.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Self-contained elevated garden planter with optional bottom shelf|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Natural Cedar Raised Garden Planter
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!