Made from kiln-dried Oregon Cedar, this is a classic self-contained raised garden planter in which to grow organic vegetables, herbs or flowers. Besides being an attractive and functional planter for any gardener, this design is especially practical for seniors or anyone with limited mobility.
Features & Benefits:
- Elevated planter for a balcony, patio or courtyard
- Tend to your garden without kneeling or bending over
- Quick and easy to assemble - no tools required
- Strong corner pin construction
- Wood is treated with a safe, non-toxic waterproof sealant
- Slatted cedar base provides drainage and aeration
- Optional bottom shelf on 11" deep raised planters
- Made in the USA
Raised garden planters are 2 feet wide and come in 4', 5', or 6' lengths.
2' x 4' Planter:
- 2’ W x 4’ L x 34” H x 11" D (optional bottom shelf)
- 2’ W x 4’ L x 34” H x 16.5" D
- Planting area: 6.1 sq. ft.
- Soil volume: 5.1 cu. ft. / 7.9 cu. ft.
2' x 5' Planter:
- 2’ W x 5’ L x 34” H x 11" D (optional bottom shelf)
- 2’ W x 5’ L x 34” H x 16.5" D
- Planting area: 7.7 sq. ft.
- Soil volume: 6.4 cu. ft. / 10 cu. ft.
2' x 6' Planter:
- 2’ W x 6’ L x 34” H x 11" D (optional bottom shelf)
- 2’ W x 6’ L x 34” H x 16.5" D
- Planting area: 9.4 sq. ft.
- Soil volume: 7.8 cu. ft. / 12.1 cu. ft.
Optional Bottom Shelf:
For planters with 11-inch deep boxes, you have the option of adding a bottom shelf to store plants or garden tools. Planter comes with a heavy-duty liner to catch water.
Planters with 11 inches planting depth are popular and versatile enough to grow most vegetables, herbs and flowers. Planters with 16.5 inches depth hold more soil for deep-rooted vegetables.
Our cedar raised garden planters are 34 inches tall, allowing you to comfortably stand and garden at waist height. Wheelchair users can access the garden while positioned sideways to the planter.
Oregon cedar is as strong as douglas fir and more rot-resistant than redwood. It is a fragrant, light-colored wood with an even texture and strong natural oils to protect against moisture and fungal decay. This cedar is kiln-dried and treated with a non-toxic waterproof sealer, which hardens the wood and further extends its lifespan.
Easy to assemble - simply stack the boards, insert corner pins, and attach trim, legs and bottom using included screws. Once assembled we recommend adding an inch of gravel to the bottom of the planter before adding potting soil.
Planters can be set up on a patio, balcony, courtyard, rooftop, or walkway. Since the planter is supported by tall legs it must be placed on a level surface.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Self-contained elevated garden planter with optional bottom shelf|
|Assembly TIme||60 Minutes|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Natural Cedar Raised Garden Planter
- From Kristy at 5/17/14 1:53 PM
- Do you line the planter box with some sort of material so the soil doesn't seep out?
- The Natural Cedar Raised Garden Planters have snugly slatted bottoms which do not require lining. Excess moisture will be absorbed by the slatted wood. Soil will not seep out.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!