Grow anything from flowers and vegetables to perennial shrubs and trees in our self-contained planter boxes. With a small footprint, only two feet wide, these planters work well along railings or fences, or to enclose an area on a deck or patio.
Features & Benefits:
- Grow your own healthy fresh vegetables right on a patio
- Accessible garden for people with limited mobility
- Set up on any flat surface: a patio, deck, rooftop, or courtyard
- Assembles in minutes, no tools required
- Superior craftsmanship with strong corner pin construction
- Long lasting: wood is treated with a safe, non-toxic finish
- Made in the USA from kiln-dried red cedar
2-feet wide planters come in 4', 5' or 6' lengths, and three heights: 18.5", 24" or 29.5"
2' x 4' Planter:
- 2’ W x 4’ L x 18.5” H
- 2’ W x 4’ L x 24” H
- 2’ W x 4’ L x 29.5” H
- Planting area: 7.9 sq. ft.
- Soil volume: 12.1 / 15.7 / 19.3 cubic feet
2' x 5' Planter:
- 2’ W x 5’ L x 18.5” H
- 2’ W x 5’ L x 24” H
- 2’ W x 5’ L x 29.5” H
- Planting area: 9.8 sq. ft.
- Soil volume: 15.1 / 19.6 / 24.1 cubic feet
2' x 6' Planter:
- 2’ W x 6’ L x 18.5” H
- 2’ W x 6’ L x 24” H
- 2’ W x 6’ L x 29.5” H
- Planting area: 11.7 sq. ft.
- Soil volume: 18.1 / 23.5 / 29 cubic feet
We recommend the 24-inch high planter for wheelchair users or anyone with limited mobility. It is high enough to reach without bending or kneeling from a seated position. The garden is easy to access from a wheelchair while positioned sideways next to the planter.
Set Up & Assembly:
Planter boxes can be set up on any flat surface such as a patio, deck, courtyard, rooftop, or parking lot. Simply stack boards and insert corner pins. Then attach trim pack and bottom with included screws. The planter’s slatted cedar bottom lifts soil an inch off the ground and provides excellent drainage on non-absorbent surfaces such as concrete. We recommend adding an inch of gravel to the bottom of the planter before filling with soil. This improves drainage and aeration for healthy soil.
For gardens on dirt and lawn, please see our raised garden beds.
Oregon Cedar is a fragrant, light colored wood with even texture and strong natural oils to protect against moisture and fungal decay. To enhance its natural rot resistance and extend its lifespan, this cedar is treated with a special non-toxic finish, safe for vegetable gardens.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Self-contained planter box raised an inch off the ground|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Natural Cedar Planter Box
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!