Pagoda bird feeders are attractive and practical, featuring a large capacity and multiple feeding levels to attract a wide variety of backyard birds, from native bird species to lively flocks of migratory songbirds. Makes a wonderful gift for any occasion, especially to a couple or entire family.
Features & Benefits:
- Multi-level design – Attract and feed many birds at once with multiple tiers of seed trays.
- Bird friendly backyard – Perfect for finches, chickadees, nuthatches, grosbeaks, titmice, woodpeckers, jays, cardinals, juncos, and more.
- Keeps seeds dry – Large roof keeps bird feeder dry in wet weather.
- Easy to clean – With removable glass panels and slide-apart seed trays.
- No assembly required – Ships fully assembled and ready to hang from a steel cable.
- Durable cedar construction – Naturally rot-resistant cedar protected by a safe, non-toxic wood treatment lasts many years. Designed and handcrafted in Oregon.
- 1-Story: 5.75" high - holds 3.5 cups
- 1-Story Tall: 9.6" high - holds 6 cups
- 2-Story: 9.9" high - holds 7 cups
- 2-Story Tall: 13.8" high - holds 9.5 cups
- 3-Story: 14.1" high - holds 10.5 cups
- 3-Story Tall: 18" high - holds 13 cups
- 4-Story: 18.3" high - holds 14 cups
- 4-Story Tall: 22.2" high - holds 16.5 cups
- 5-Story: 22.5" high - holds 17.5 cups
- 5-Story Tall: 26.4" high - holds 20 cups
Which size to choose?
Large bird feeders, with 3-5 levels, will attract the most birds and provide greater seed capacity with less time refilling. Popular with social birds such as finches, who like to sit and eat together. More solitary birds can find a spot of their own with so many feeding stations.
Small bird feeders, with 1-2 levels, provide an easy way to start feeding wild birds. Guaranteed to attract birds to your backyard.
Pagoda bird feeders are also available in regular and "tall" sizes. Tall feeder offers extra seed capacity, so it stays full for longer.
Ships fully assembled and ready to hang from a tree branch, deck, fence, or the side of your house, so you can enjoy bird watching right outside your window. Experts at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology say it is safer to hang bird feeders close to windows (3 feet or less) to reduce the risk and severity of collisions. Bird feeders further out in the garden should be at least 15 feet away from house windows.
To fill the feeder, simply lift the roof and pour in seed to fill all levels. This Pagoda bird feeder is easy to clean, thanks to removable glass panels and slide-apart trays. Large curved roof and well-drained seed trays keep seed dry in wet weather.
Pagoda bird feeders are made from repurposed wood, mostly small scraps of cedar left over from manufacturing garden furniture.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||8.75" L x 8.75" W (see product details for all sizes)|
|Key Feature||Pagoda style multi-level bird feeders|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Natural Cedar Pagoda Bird Feeders
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!