United States government and university researchers have demonstrated that octenol, a chemical found in human respiration, attracts many species of mosquitoes and biting ﬂies. Use this powerful mosquito attractant to make your electronic insect killer more effective.
Features & Benefits
- Cartridge contains 1,660 mg of Octenol
- Safe, non-toxic and slow-release chemical attractant
- Effective in attracting many species of mosquitos and biting flies
- Fits into most outdoor electronic insect killers and traps
Mosquito attractant is released when electronic insect killer is turned on. It works best to replace cartridge after 450 hours of device use.
Provides a non-toxic, safe way to control mosquitos.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Non-toxic octenol mosquito attractant|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- Continental US & Canada
- Ships Via:
Questions about the Mosquito Attractant
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!