LifeStraw Family is a point-of-use microbiological water purifier capable of removing viruses, bacteria and protozoa (parasites) to protect against waterborne diseases. It filters up to 18,000 liters of water, enough to supply clean drinking water for a family of five for up to three years.
- Purifies water by removing viruses, bacteria & protozoa
- Perfect for emergency preparedness & camping
- Filters up to 4,750 gallons or 18,000 liters of water to 0.02 microns (20 nm)
- Removes minimum 99.99% of viruses (>LOG 4 reduction)
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes minimum 99.9% of protozoan cysts (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Requires no electrical power, batteries, or replacement parts
- Requires no running water or piped-in water supply
- Flow-rate of 9-12 liters/hour
- Has an easy-to-clean pre-filter and purification cartridge
- All raw materials are US FDA compliant or equivalent
- Internationally recognized & award-winning water filter
- BPA Free and contains no chemicals
Tested to the extreme
Backed by serious research in our international labs and extensive testing in the field, LifeStraw® water filters have been distributed to nearly every major international humanitarian disaster since 2005 and in broad public health campaigns
in the millions.
The same high-tech design used in places like Haiti, Pakistan, Peru, Kenya, Indonesia, DR Congo, South Africa, Mexico, and Bangladesh is now available for consumers.
Limited time offer: 20% off with code "PREP20"
Reg price $74.95, buy now for $59.95 (20% off!) with + Free Shipping with code "PREP20". Quantities limited.