LifeStraw® is the award-winning personal water filter, designed to provide you with safe, clean drinking water in any situation. The ideal water filter for emergency preparedness & survival, LifeStraw® makes contaminated or suspect water
safe to drink.
- Filters at least 1,000 liters of water (264 gallons)
- Weighs only 54 grams (2 oz.)
- Removes up to 99.9999 percent of waterborne bacteria
- Removes up to 99.9 percent of waterborne protozoan cysts
- Reduces turbidity by filtering particles of approx 0.2 microns
- BPA Free and contains no chemicals
- Uses no batteries or moving parts
Trusted Around the World
Manufactured by Vestergaard, a Swiss-based public health company, LifeStraw water filters are backed by rigorous international testing.
LifeStraw® has been distributed to nearly every major international humanitarian aid effort since 2005, and in broad public health campaigns by the millions.
The same advanced filtration technology used for aid in places such as Haiti, Pakistan, Peru, Kenya, Indonesia, DR Congo, South Africa, Mexico, and Bangladesh is now available for consumers.
Your Purchase Makes an Impact
With our "Follow the Liters" program, for every LifeStraw water filter sold in North America, a year of clean drinking water is provided to a child in a developing country.