The LGarden is the ultimate heavy duty mobile planter for your deck or patio. A UV powder coated reinforced steel carriage sits atop 4 scratch resistant wheels capable of supporting 500lbs.
32" high, the planter is around waist height, allowing you to garden with ease. The deep V planting area is 16" deep, and contains a poly liner with drainage.
Features & Benefits:
- Mobile: move planter with the sun, or to make more space on your patio.
- High quality materials: UV powder-coated steel with wood container.
- Optional wooden shelves add an elegant and functional touch.
- Included bottom shelf is great for storage.
- Garden at waist height to eliminate back and knee strain.
- 16" Deep planting area.
- Designed to move 500 lbs around easily.
- Perfect for deep rooted vegetables.
- Includes a poly liner with drainage.
- Designed in the USA, Made in China.
- Overall dimensions: 32" H x 62" W x 30" D
- Assembled Weight: 125 lbs.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||32" H x 62" W x 30" D|
|Key Feature||Mobile - deep planting depth - heavy duty construction|
|Assembly TIme||1 to 2 Hours|
|Origin||Made in China|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the LGarden Elevated Gardening System
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!