The Pocket Socket 2.0 is a hand powered generator that charges electronics by hand crank. It generates up to 10 watts of electricity at 120 volts. Providing universal compatibility by using the same style electrical socket found in every American home, it can charge any rechargeable devise that consumes less than 10 watts of electricity. That is enough power to charge a wide range of devices including Apple iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPods, and iPads, digital cameras, AA and AAA battery chargers and more!
Features & Benefits:
- Hand-crank generator that charges your personal electronics off-the-grid
- Generates up to 10 watts of electricity at 120 volts
- New and Improved features include: Stronger power train, improved electronics, stronger polycarbonate plastic, molded patterned grips for secure handling, emergency yellow graphics
- Earth-friendly packaging
- Lightweight, portable and compact
Hand Crank Chargers Advantages & Applications
The Pocket Socket is used worldwide for:
- Those travelling to areas that don’t have electric power
- Camping and hiking so that a back up source of electricity is always readily available
- Emergency personnel
- Emergency supply and survival kits for a home emergency, car emergency and general emergency preparedness
- An alternative to solar powered chargers that rely on the sun to generate electricity
Easy to Use
The Pocket Socket 2.0 features a large sturdy crank arm with an easy-to-grip knob that makes generating electricity a breeze. It can be used left or right-handed and cranked clockwise or counterclockwise.
Small, Lightweight & Portable
The size of a water bottle, the Pocket Socket weighs less than a pound, making portability one of its best features
The Pocket Socket 2.0 converts the mechanical energy you apply by cranking the arm into electrical energy. It is completely green, renewable energy as it is user generated.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||2.5″ x 2.25″ x 6.875″ (inches)|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- Continental US & Canada
- Ships Via:
Questions about the K-TOR Pocket Socket Hand Crank Generator - 2.0
- From Gord at 9/27/16 5:33 PM
- How long would it take to charge an iphone when it is dead?
- Plugging your phone into the Pocket Socket is the same as plugging it in a socket at home. If you have a cell phone a couple of minutes of cranking will allow you to make a phone call. One minute of cranking is equal to one minute of talk time. You can use a device while it is plugged in.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!