Lily Cups are a new generation in period protection: ultra-soft, reusable menstrual cups made of medical-grade silicone. Collecting rather than absorbing menstrual flow, they respect your intimate balance and don’t cause the dryness often associated with tampons. Lily Cups are perfectly shaped to fit your body for total comfort, covering the lightest to heaviest flows for up to 12 hours.
Features & Benefits:
- Made from 100% body-safe medical-grade silicone
- Hypoallergenic, no irritation
- Environmentally friendly, lasts for years and is reusable; does the job of 1625 tampons!
- Protects intimate balance, doesn’t absorb moisture, no dryness, fibers or odors
- No strings or padding, soft and flexible, forget you are wearing it
- Up to 12 hours of protection
- Can be worn all night long, worry-free
- Zero toxins; no link whatsoever to Toxic Shock Syndrome
- No-spill rim makes removal a breeze
- Easy grip stem for removal
- Invisible easy-insert ‘spines’ add rigidity for easy insertion
- The only cup that can be rolled as thin as a tampon
- Instructions included in each box
- Comes in Size A and Size B (see below for size guide)
- Comes with convenient carry pouch
- Best for light to heavy flow
How to Use the Lily Cup Compact
Using your lily cup is easy, and will become second-nature after a few uses. Simply fold, insert, wear for up to 10 hours, remove, clean and re-use. Watch the video on the side bar of the product page for further information on how to use the cup, for folding options and tips. Instructions are also included in the box!
Why Medical-Grade Silicone?
Safe and healthy
Medical-grade silicone is an ultra-safe, inert material that is developed especially for medical purposes. It is hypoallergenic, latex-free, phthalate-free, and contains zero toxins. Silicone is non-absorbent, so it respects pH and flora balance.
Soft and comfortable
The silicone used to make Lily Cups is super thin and flexible so that they can be folded very small. When inserted, they pop open easily and stay in place to keep you protected all day. The silicone of each Lily Cup has an incredibly soft and smooth finish; you don’t even feel your cup when you’re wearing it.
Hygienic and easy to clean
Silicone is non-porous so it inhibits bacterial growth, making it extra hygienic. The smooth surface of the cup makes it easy to clean with warm water and soap, and silicone is heat resistant so a Lily Cup can even be boiled for extra peace of mind.
Choose the Best Size for You:
Size A (Small)
- I have not given birth
- I have given birth by caesarean
Size B (Large)
- I have given birth naturally
- I have a weaker pelvic floor
Factors to Consider When Choosing Size
This is a very important deciding factor when choosing your size. We recommend women with a smaller vaginal canal to use size A and those with a larger vaginal canal to use size B, regardless of age or menstrual flow.
Childbirth can often affect the shape of the vagina and weaken pelvic floor tone, size B is recommended to all women who have given birth naturally.
Pelvic Floor Tone:
The pelvic floor muscles, also known as vaginal muscles, play an important role when wearing a menstrual cup because they are the muscles which hold the cup in place. Like any other muscle group, aw we age they lose elasticity, often through pregnancy or hormonal changes. If you have been diagnosed with a weak pelvic floor or with a pelvic floor disorder such as incontinence, we recommend that you use size B.
We recommend that those who have not engaged in sexual intercourse to use size A. For those concerned about the hymen, please consult with your medical practitioner prior to use.
One Lily Cup does the job of about 1625 tampons, keeping waste out of landfills (the average woman will use 12,000 disposable sanitary products in her lifetime). The Lily Cup is made out of 100% body-safe medical-grade silicone, keeping chemicals commonly used in disposable feminine products away from your body.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||100% body safe medical grade silicone menstrual cup.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- Continental US
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Intimina Lily Cup Menstrual Cup
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!