Invented by a fourth generation plumber, the HydroClean HC660 saves water, cleans the tank, and detects leaks (20% of all toilets leak) using a distinctive sound.
The HydroClean can be calibrated to the exact volume of water needed. Most valves are made to fill the largest bowls, so after your toilet bowl is filled, there’s a good chance that water is still flowing into the bowl needlessly. If you notice a ripple across the surface of the filled bowl after flushing, this means surplus water is flowing from the tank to the bowl. The water level won’t continue to rise because this excess water drains over the ‘trap’ at the base of the bowl.
Cleans the tank by directing a flow of water along the base of the tank, removing slime and sediment that can cause flapper failure (and subsequent leaks). This will also extend the life of the other toilet components.
It detects leaks by making a whistling sound from a special nozzle on the unit.
Proven in independent studies to reduce water usage by 36%, the feature-rich HydroClean fits all standard toilets and installs easily without tools.
MJSI, Inc., headquartered in Shorewood, IL is the manufacturer of the HydroWorks portfolio of products that are devoted to water conservation, earth preservation and sound environmental plumbing. Recognized as toilet efficiency experts, MJSI's innovation has expanded the plumbing market from repairs to green toilet improvement.
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||3 x 3.2 x 13 inches|
|Key Feature||Detects leaks, cleans the tank, and saves up to 4 quarts of water with each flush!|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- International Orders:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
- Ships Via:
Questions about the HydroClean Water-Saving Toilet Fill Valve with Cleaning Tube
- From susan frosch at 3/28/11 6:26 PM
- I have one of these valves on the only toilet in my newly purchased home. In the last month, we have experienced a weird noise in our plumbing system. It is kind of a moaning noise. I've researched the noise & found that it is either the toilet fill valve or the or the main pressure release valve. It was recommended to check this by cutting the water to the toilet & see if the other faucets still cause this noise.. Cutting the water to the toilet cures the noise. Can your product be adjusted or repaired to make the noise stop? Thanks!
- You could have a defective fill valve. (Or you could have a bit of debris behind the angle stop, which is easy to check out.)
The noise you hear could also be the whistling sound made by the fill valve which is designed to alert you to a leak. Leaks are commonly cause by flappers that don't fit correctly. We sell the HydroFix which has the valve and also a flapper that adjusts to a leakproof fit.
My toilet had what sounds like the same problem, a loud whining noise when filling up after flushing.The solution was to replace the ball valve diaphragm which had become worn out.. As this is very cheap and straightforward it might be worth trying.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!
Easy improvement solution for almost every home!
By 8/20/10on All my reviews (1)
We recently installed the HydroClean fill valve in 2 of our 3 toilets. We have noticed that we are saving water since installing the unit. The most significant improvement was in our guest bathroom (which is rarely used). There was a leak we didn't realize was there - the "whistle" that we heard from the device helped us figure that out and get it fixed.
Plus, visiting them on the web to see how these units are actually installed was very helpful. They have great how-tos on their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/gomjsi.
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes