GrowCamp 4' x 8' is a raised garden bed and a greenhouse with pest-proof netting and waterproof plastic cover. GrowCamp allows you to grow year round in a pest-free, controlled environment.
Features & Benefits:
- Grow year round, holds up to wind and snow
- Better control over growing conditions: temperature, light, soil, pest control
- Produces up to four times higher yields
- Accessible raised garden bed - 16" high base
- Install on the ground or on a patio
- Easy, tool-free assembly in 2-3 hours. Instructions included.
- Dimensions: 4' W x 8' L x 5' H
4' x 8' raised garden bed produces up to four times higher yield due to better soil, temperature and light conditions. Base is 16 inches high, and it is bottomless so the soil stays adequately drained. It can be placed directly on the ground or on a patio. Just keep in mind it is heavy when filled with soil so only set up on a surface that can sustain the weight.
- Plastic cover for top and sides like a grow tent
- Extends growing season, for multiple harvests
- Great for tomatoes, peppers, cucumber and other greenhouse plants
- Plastic attaches by velcro, and rolls up to access the garden
- Remove plastic from sides when weather warms up
Plastic cover can be mounted over the insect screen and protects the garden bed like a cold frame or cloche. Creates a greenhouse effect, so you can start plants a few months earlier and extend your growing season significantly. Plastic cover is flexible so it can be rolled up when it’s hot out, or rolled down when it’s cold. You can remove the plastic cover and store during the summer.
- Keeps out insects such as aphids, carrot rust fly, cabbage moth and slugs
- Prevents birds, rabbits, cats, and deer from eating your vegetables and flowers
- Protects plants from harsh weather - heavy rain, strong wind and hail
- Allows about 90% of rainwater to penetrate the screen
- Good ventilation and light shading
- Attaches by velcro along the top and sides of the greenhouse frame
- Rolls up easily so you can access the garden
- Planting tray for seedlings and starter plants
- Start young plants in a safe environment while other crops grow below
- Hangs securely across the GrowCamp frame (4 feet long)
- Self-watering: capillary mat fits inside the tray and wicks water up to the seedlings
- Made from heavy duty plastic
Weather resistant, UV-protected plastic. This greenhouse is designed for harsh outdoor conditions and can withstand strong winds. This is due to the criss-crossed steel wires which help provide stability. Engineered in Denmark and made in China.
To download assembly instructions, please click here (PDF file, 5.6 MB).
3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Create your very own backyard food factory in no time! Growing your own food is a great way to get in touch with nature and provide for yourself.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Weight||119 lbs (shipping weight)|
|Dimensions||4' W x 8' L x 5' H (Base: 16" H)|
|Assembly TIme||2-3 Hours|
|Key Feature||Raised garden bed with greenhouse frame, insect screen and plastic cover|
|Origin||Made in China|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit. Visit www.growcamp.ca to buy in Canada.
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the GrowCamp 4' x 8' Modular Greenhouse with GrowTray
- From Courtney at 6/12/14 12:10 PM
- From Roger at 11/30/13 8:21 AM
- I live in Long Island, NY. What vegetables/berries can I grow during fall and winter in my climate zone?
- It is past the ideal time for planting overwinter crops, but there are a number of crops that will survive the LI winter and produce edinle greens. Kale is probably the easiest, and will guarantee greens during winter. The other members of the Brassica family are also cold tolerant, such as Cabbage, Purple Sproting Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts and some varieties of Cauliflower, Winter Marvel Butterhead is a hardy winter lettuce. Frisee is very cold hardy. Swiss chard will give your garden some color as well as crispy leaves for the salad. Your local extension office will have more specific suggestions for you regarding the best varieties for your area.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Dan at 5/28/13 3:21 AM
- Your website states that you can grow year round. Is this accurate for areas that have moderate snow?
- Yes. Cool weather crops like Brassicas (broccoli, cauliflower, kale, cabbage, brussel sprouts) and winter salad greens, pak choi, peas and broad beans, onions, carrots and radishes can be grown through the cold month using the greenhouse cover for GrowCamp. Overwinter crops like garlic, asparagus and perpetual spinach can also be grown through winter.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Natasha at 5/2/13 8:24 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!