Enjoy homegrown gourmet oyster mushrooms any time of year! Watch the miracle of growth unfold each day as new mushrooms sprout right out of the box. Mushroom kit provides a fun way for children and families to learn about growing and connect with food.
Features & Benefits:
- Grow your own delicious oyster mushrooms in just 10 days
- Three easy steps: open, mist & harvest
- Grow mushrooms indoors, all year round
- Each box grows two or more crops
- Kits are certified organic
- Uses 100% recycled materials as the growing medium
- Made in the USA
How does it work?
The mushrooms grow in a soil mix made from recycled materials including sawdust, corn cobs, soy husks and wheat bran. The kit will stay fresh in the box for months before you have to start growing your mushrooms. Make sure you keep your kit in a relatively cool area that doesn’t receive any direct sunlight. Once opened, however, nature will takes its course and you'll need to start misting mushrooms.
Pearl Oyster Mushrooms are commonly found in Europe and Asia, and are valued for their delicate velvety texture, pleasantly smooth taste and dense nutrient content. One third of their dry weight is protein. They are also rich in vitamin C, vitamin B complex, and many minerals required by the human body, such as calcium, phosphorous, and iron. Use these mushrooms in soups, salads, pasta, stir fry or put on a skewer and barbecue. These tasty mushrooms can be eaten raw or cooked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Grow your own organic gourmet oyster mushrooms|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Grow Your Own Mushrooms Kit
- From April at 1/31/17 4:54 PM
- Is there a minimum temperature needed to grow these shrooms? I keep my house pretty chilly in the winter. What about humidity levels?
- As long as it's not freezing it should be OK. Humidity levels will not stunt growth. If anything, the more humid the better!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Jeanne A at 5/19/12 6:49 PM
- From Jason at 11/22/11 10:16 AM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!