Part of Onsight’s Tarmac™ Series, these duffel bags have been tested in Arctic and Himalayan expeditions. Structural sewing experts designed these bags, and they’re made using Cotec EPO™ tarpaulin fabric. The double-layered bottom and perimeter ensure excellent abrasion resistance, and they come with heavy reinforced stress points and seams. Huge D-style flip lip to allow for easy access, with a large mesh pocket on the lid’s underside.
EPO fabric provides high UV and water resistance, has anti-slip properties and performs in cold weather remaining flexible up to -40ºF.
Features & Benefits:
- 3 sizes available: 50L, 70L or 100L
- 50L and 100L sizes come in red with black accents
- 70L size comes in all black fabric
- Heavy reinforced stress points and seams
- Wide, comfortable, and removable shoulder straps
- Padded carrying handle
- Full size round exterior pocket on one end
- See through ID pocket on top flap
- Main #10ykk Uretek™ zipper fits small locks
- Easy to find reflective zipper pull loops
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- High UV resistance
- Enhanced cold weather performance, flexable to -40ºF
- High water resistance
- Anti-slip properties
Travelling, and the luggage and gear one needs to travel, can come at a significant cost to the environment.
The value behind the Onsight line is maximizing the use of recycled and non-toxic materials in their products to significantly reduce their environmental impact.
60% to 100% of the materials used in many Onsight products come from recycled plastic water bottles, or polyethylene terephthalate (PET). These materials include fabric, mesh, buckles, webbing, and zippers. Manufacturing polyester fiber from recycled materials results in 76% less energy use and 71% less CO2 emissions than producing polyester from virgin materials.
At Eartheasy, we seek out suppliers who use sustainability as a benchmark in developing new products.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Made of Cotec EPO™ Tarpaulin, a non toxic, environmentally friendly alternative to PVC materials.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Weight||50L: 3lbs / 70L: 3lbs 11 oz / 100L: 4lbs 13oz|
|Dimensions||50L: 10” x 24” / 70L: 14.5” x 26.4” / 100L: 17” x 28.7”|
|Origin||Made in Vietnam|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Onsight Duffel Bag
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!