This super-concentrated liquid detergent can be used in HE machines, regular machines, and of course can be used to wash clothes by hand.
Soapberries grow on trees in Asia, so this incredible natural soap is free of the typical additives and scents of your usual detergent.
The only three ingredients are:
- Soapberry extract
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Potassium Sorbate (food grade preservative)
Due to it's high concentration, you only need a teaspoon for regular loads of laundry:
- Hand Wash - 240 Washes
- HE cycle - 120 Washes
- Regular Cycle - 60 Washes
Bottle is recyclable aluminum.
The soap nuts liquid detergent has no dyes, fragrances, fillers, enzymes or optical brighteners and is 100% SLS (sodium laurel sulfate) and phosphate-free.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Natural soap from trees.|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- International Orders:
- email email@example.com for rates.
- Ships Via:
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!