This 10" Refrigerator Coil Cleaning Brush has a unique tapered design that enables the efficient cleaning of refrigerator coils. Refrigerator coils and the fan area collect dust, reducing refrigerator efficiency and wasting energy. Plus, it makes the motor work much harder, which will ultimately result in it breaking down prematurely.
To Clean Refrigerator Coils:
- Turn off power switch (often located inside fridge).
- Disconnect power supply to refrigerator by unplugging it from the wall.
- Determine coil location: the coils may be on the back of the fridge, or the bottom. If its on the back, pull the fridge out to work on it. If its on the bottom, remove the louvered grill plate.
- Insert coil brush between coils and with a back and forth motion, remove lint and dirt. Use vacuum cleaner with hose attachment to suck up lint. Clean between, above and under all coils.
- Coil brush can also be used to clean under the refrigerator to bring out food scraps, paper, pencils, coins, small toys, etc. NOTE: This is an ideal time to clean the plastic pan which collects water from automatic defrosting.
- Replace grill plate, reconnect power supply, and turn fridge back on
- Mark on your calendar to clean coils again in 3 months.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||This product helps improve refrigerator efficiency by 10% to 30%.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- Continental US & Canada
- Ships Via:
Questions about the Refrigerator Coil Cleaning Brush
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!