Fagor's Splendid line has one high-pressure setting, at 15psi
The pressure cooker enables you to prepare healthy, diverse meals in up to 70% less time than traditional cooking. Cook risotto in 7 minutes, chicken in 15 minutes, rice in 5 minutes and even cheesecake in 30 minutes! You’ll also be reducing your energy use by up to 70%
One pressure lid fits both cookers in the set. The 4-quart pressure cooker doubles as a saucepan, when used with the included glass lid, while the 8-quart cooker holds the handy basket insert, with its legs and handle, great for draining pasta or steaming vegetables.
Features & Benefits
- 5-piece pressure cooker set includes 8 and 4 quart cooker pots, interchangeable pressure cooker and tempered glass lids, steamer basket with support trivet
- Pots can be used as pressure cookers with pressure cooker lid or as regular pots with tempered glass lid
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel; works with all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Spring type mechanism with one pressure setting (high, 15psi); comes with a visual pressure indicator
- Triple safety mechanism, a pressure control valve, and a safety lock on the handle that prevents accidental opening under pressure
- Two independent over-pressure release valves
- Equipped with a visual pressure indicator and automatic pressure release valve
- Comes with a few recipes in the instruction manual to get you started
- Incredibly high quality and efficient cookware.
- 17.8 x 15.8 x 12 inches.
- UL approved.
- Weight - 17.1 pounds.
What are the Benefits of Pressure Cooking?
10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Fagor's mission is to use resources efficiently to preserve the environment and save energy, developing highly efficient products that consume less and save money; contributing to a healthy planet for us and our future generations. From a social perspective, Fagor's environmental policy strategy offers advantages to both workers and consumers. It provides workers with environmentally-appropriate working conditions, which, among other benefits, minimizes and eliminates the handling of hazardous materials, while for consumers, the end-users of Fagor's products and services, it allows for efficient use of the appliances, which reduces energy and water consumption.
Fagor has manufacturing systems established to minimize environmental impact on soil, water, energy, and air during the production process. There is also proper waste management and recycling procedures in place after the manufacturing process is completed.
In addition to numerous European product certifications and environmental stewardship awards, Fagor is also notably a participant in the Energy Star program in the USA, a joint program of the Environmental Protection Agency and the Department Of Energy. Products that bear the energy star label allow consumers to recognize such products that have been manufactured to save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Capacity||8 and 4 Quarts|
|Dimensions||17.8 x 15.8 x 12 inches|
|Key Feature||Includes two different sized pressure cookers, and one strainer|
|Origin||Made in China|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- International Orders:
- email email@example.com for rates.
- Ships Via:
Questions about the Fagor Splendid Five Piece Set
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!
I sent this set to my son for his new apartment and went to see him today. The set is very nice, heavier duty than I expected. I think this is a real value for the cost. You get 5 stars from me!