The Fagor Futuro Pressure Cooker comes complete with space saving handles, an automatic locking lid, self cleaning valve, steamer basket, and the "Tastefully Under Pressure" cookbook with over 90 delicious recipes. A visual pressure indicator on the handle shows when all pressure has been released from the cooker. The spring-type dial has two pressure settings: Low (8psi) and High (15psi). Simple dial format makes it easy to regulate and release pressure, and remove for cleaning.
The Fagor Futuro Pressure Cooker is available in three sizes: 4, 6, or 10 quarts. The 10 quart unit also functions as a pressure canner. When canning, the 10 quart unit holds either 4 quart jars or 4 pint jars at a time.
- 18/10 Stainless Steel construction
- Impact bonded diffuser base for even heat distribution and efficiency
- Visual pressure indicator and automatic pressure release system
- Spring-type dial with two pressure settings: Low (8psi) and High (15psi)
- Automatic self locking mechanism
- Triple valve safety system plus a safety lock on the handle
- Easy cleaning pressure release valve reduces build up
- Compact side handles for easy storage
- Includes stainless steel steamer basket with trivet, doubles as a grater
- Comes with cookbook and user's manual
- Made in Spain
Benefits of Pressure Cooking:
- Fast – Pressure cookers save up to 70% in cooking time! Your recipes can easily be adapted to cook in 1/3 of the time.
- Easy – Simply load the ingredients and liquids into the cooker, close the lid, bring the unit to pressure, then release and open the lid.
- Healthy – Pressure cookers cook without oil, and the shorter cooking times retain more nutritional value in the food. Because foods are cooked under pressure, up to 50% more vitamins and minerals are retained.
- Safe – Three safety valves that permit excess pressure to escape, so your cooking experience is completely secure.
- Versatile – All types of foods can be cooked in a pressure cooker - vegetables, rice, stews, soups, meat, and even desserts.
- Energy Efficient – Pressure cooking reduces cooking times up to 70%, a great way to conserve energy in your kitchen.
- Great Taste – Steam pressure breaks down the fibers in food quickly, leaving it moist and succulent.
Fagor Futuro Pressure Cooker is constructed of recycled 18/10 stainless steel with an encapsulated aluminum bottom. This means that the outside of the cooker is coated in stainless steel with an aluminum core, which guarantees even heat distribution without your food ever coming in contact with aluminum. It works on all domestic cooking surfaces: gas, electric, ceramic and induction.
All Fagor Pressure Cookers are Underwriter Laboratories approved. The lid locks automatically while pressure is still inside, and if the lid is not closed properly the unit will not create additional pressure. The lid will not open until steam has dissipated and pressure is completely released. Built-in safety mechanisms permit steam to escape when over-pressurizing occurs.
10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Fagor's mission is to use resources efficiently and preserve the environment by developing quality products that consume less energy and water. Fagor is a notable partner in the Energy Star program.
Fagor has manufacturing systems established to minimize environmental impact on soil, water, and air during the production process. There is also proper waste management and recycling procedures in place after manufacturing process is completed.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Capacity||Available in 4, 6 or 10 Quarts|
|Key Feature||High quality stainless steel pressure cooker / canner|
|Origin||Made in Spain|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Fagor Futuro Pressure Cooker/Canner - 4, 6, or 10 Quarts
- From Jan at 11/27/10 4:32 PM
- How many quarts jars can be placed in the 10 quart canner? Why does it not include a lifting rack for the jars to keep them sparated and to lift them out when still hot after canning is finished? Is a lifter avaialbe for purchse?
- Hi Jan,
The 10 quart Fagor Futuro cooker/canner will hold 4 quart jars.
We offer this canner without any accessories for folks who may have these tools at home. We also have them available for purchase. You can get the canner with accessories, including the canning rack, jar lifter, bubble remover and a few other items all in one package. You can find it in our kitchen department. Here is the link to the canner with accessories kit:
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Irene at 11/17/10 5:40 AM
- From kel at 8/8/10 3:37 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!