The Duo Pressure Cooker/Canner can be used for both pressure cooking and pressure canning. It works on all domestic cooking surfaces such as gas, electric, ceramic, and induction. It features an automatic pressure release position, visual pressure indicator, and a spring dial with low (8 PSI) and high (15 PSI) pressure settings. You are guaranteed to be pleased with this efficient, high quality cookware.
This set includes all the tools, instructions and recipes to begin pressure cooking and canning at home.
- 10-quart Duo Pressure Cooker & Canner
- Canning rack
- Jar lifter
- Jar wrench
- Magnetic lid lifter
- BPA-free ladle
- BPA-free wide mouth funnel
- BPA-free bubble freer
- Home canning cookbook
- Pressure cooking recipe booklet
- Instructional manual
Benefits of Pressure Cooking:
- Fast: Saves up to 70% in cooking time! Your favorite recipes can easily be adapted to cook in 1/3 of the time.
- Easy: Just load the ingredients and liquids into the cooker, close the lid, bring to pressure and cook, then release and open the lid.
- Healthy: Because foods are cooked under pressure, up to 50% more vitamins and minerals are retained. Also, shorter cooking times retain more nutritional values of food as well as the natural color. In addition, it cooks without oil.
- Safe: Fagor Pressure Cookers have three safety valves that permit any possible excess pressure to escape, so the cooking experience is completely secure.
- Versatile: All types of foods can be cooked in a pressure cooker – from vegetables, rice, stews, soups, chicken, fish, meat, even desserts.
- Energy efficient: Reduces cooking time up to 70%, which cuts down on energy use.
- Great taste: The steam pressure breaks down the fibers in food in a very short time, leaving food moist and succulent.
10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Fagor's mission is to use resources efficiently to preserve the environment and save energy; develop efficient products that consume less and save money; contribute to a healthy planet for us and future generations.
Fagor has manufacturing systems established to minimize environmental impact on soil, water, energy, and air during the production process. There is also proper waste management and recycling procedures in place after the manufacturing process is completed.
Fagor is a participant in the Energy Star program in the USA, a joint program of the Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||10 x 10 x 9 inches|
|Key Feature||10-piece home pressure cooking and canning set|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Fagor Duo 10 Piece Pressure Cooking / Canning Set
- From Jenni at 8/17/10 5:44 PM
- From Darren at 9/15/10 10:09 AM
- What is the base made from?
- Thermo Heat Conductive Base:
Since the objective of a pressure cooker
is rapid cooking, the bottom of the
pressure cooker pot has a thermo heat
conductive base, comprised of three
layers of metal. The first layer is stainless
steel, which is safe for contact with
food. In view of the fact that aluminum
should not be in contact with food and it
does not have magnetic properties, the
aluminum middle layer is sandwiched
between the two outer layers. Aluminum
is the best heat conductor and therefore
provides faster and more even heat
distribution. The last layer is stainless
steel with magnetic properties, making
the pressure cooker compatible with
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From S. Carlson at 11/8/10 9:39 AM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!