The Fagor Tabletop Halogen Oven is a multi-function convection oven. It can be used to broil, bake, roast, grill, air fry, and even steam your foods. It’s a healthy form of cooking, which helps your cooking ingredients retain their natural juices for full flavour without using oils or fats to cook with.
- Glass Lid with 1400-watt halogen heater, fan, timer dial, and temperature dial.
- 12-quart Glass Bowl. Can be extended to 17 quarts with the Extender Ring. Dishwasher safe.
- Extender Ring allows expansion of the oven’s capacity by 5 quarts, which means whole chickens or turkeys can fit. Stainless steel.
- Metal Lid Holder for placing the lid during and after cooking.
- Low rack for larger sized foods. May be used by itself, or in combination with the high rack.
- High rack is recommended for smaller sized foods to be placed closer to the heat source. Also recommended for achieving crispness or browning food.
- Metal tongs to easily remove hot racks from the oven.
- Non-stick metal frying pan that can be placed on the low or high racks.
- Product manual with over 30 recipes
- Power Cord, 4 feet long
Features & Benefits
- Incredibly high quality and efficient cookware.
- Direct heat broiling without overheating your kitchen. Watch cookies and cakes bake to golden perfection!
- Countertop grilling with no smoke or flames, steam vegetables while retaining moisture or fry foods to crisp and tender perfection.
- 2 stackable racks allow you to cook on two levels at once. Also includes a lid support rack and instruction/recipe book includes a wide variety of recipe ideas.
- Perfect item for recreational vehicles, boats, dorm rooms, camping and small kitchen spaces. Also creates additional oven space while entertaining.
- Self-cleaning feature makes cleanup a breeze.
- Temperature range 250 F to 480 F
- Timer can be set from 5 to 60 minutes
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Fagor's mission is to use resources efficiently to preserve the environment and save energy, developing highly efficient products that consume less and save money; contributing to a healthy planet for us and our future generations. From a social perspective, Fagor's environmental policy strategy offers advantages to both workers and consumers. It provides workers with environmentally-appropriate working conditions, which, among other benefits, minimizes and eliminates the handling of hazardous materials, while for consumers, the end-users of Fagor's products and services, it allows for efficient use of the appliances, which reduces energy and water consumption.
Fagor has manufacturing systems established to minimize environmental impact on soil, water, energy, and air during the production process. There is also proper waste management and recycling procedures in place after the manufacturing process is completed.
In addition to numerous European product certifications and environmental stewardship awards, Fagor is also notably a participant in the Energy Star program in the USA, a joint program of the Environmental Protection Agency and the Department Of Energy. Products that bear the energy star label allow consumers to recognize such products that have been manufactured to save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||15 x 15 x 10.2 inches|
|Key Feature||Efficient and Versatile Tabletop Glass Oven|
|Origin||Made in China|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Fagor 12 Quart Halogen Tabletop Convection Oven
- From James at 3/30/11 4:03 AM
- Do you offer any energy efficient cookers made in the US?
- Yes, we carry the All-American line of pressure cookers, made in Wisconsin. This is a heavyier duty line for pressure cooking and canning. The lighter-duty line which we carry is the Fagor cookers which are made in Spain.
You can see the All-American cookers on this page:
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Joanne at 9/21/11 8:55 AM
- What is involved in cleaning this?
- Always allow the oven to cool down completely after use before attempting to wash r handle the glass bowl. The glass bowl and racks are dishwasher safe but you can also wash them by hand using soapy water and a damp cloth. In order to clean the fan cover on the underside of the lid, you must remove the screw and take the cover off to be washed in warm water with gentle detergent. Additional cleaning options are detailed in the product’s user manual.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From steve at 8/12/12 7:06 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!