The Excalibur 3900 model differs from the 2500 and 2900 models because it has a 10 year warranty. Excalibur Dehydrators can honor this warranty because the 3900 model has upgraded components: a heavy-duty thermostat, heating element, and fan motor. It also comes in black or white (the white model still comes with a black door and trays).
Features & Benefits:
- 9 Polycarbonate trays with polyscreen inserts
- 15 square feet of drying space
- Heavy-duty rear-mounted 7" fan and 600 watt heating element
- Adjustable thermostat: 105°F - 165°F
- Built-in on/off switch
- Available in Black or White colors
- Comes with the Preserve it Naturally recipe book
- 10 Year Extended Warranty
- Made in the USA
Dehydrating food is a great way of preserving vitamins that might otherwise be lost due to cooking at high temperatures. The Excalibur Dehydrator allows you to dry anything evenly and efficiently. The unit can dry all fruits, vegetables, meats, and more! Make preservative-free fruit leathers and home-made jerky – for much less than you can buy them for.
The Excalibur has a trademarked horizontal-airflow drying system which dries foods perfectly evenly on all the trays. Dried foods are a great treat to snack on because they hold almost all of their nutritional value and flavor.
Excalibur Dehydrators differ from other dehydrators because of their unique horizontal drying system in the rear of the unit. This provides a sure way to provide an even dehydration process as the warm air removes moisture and is pushed out the front of the machine. There is also no need to rotate trays because of the horizontal drying. Includes an instruction manual with over 50 recipes!
Preserve it Naturally book - included
The Excalibur 3500 and 3900 models come with the third edition of the Preserve it Naturally book, which is the ultimate book on dehydrating. This latest edition has a new chapter on Raw and Living Foods, and additional recipes. This full-color book has chapters on fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, herbs, nuts, grains, dairy products, crafts, cake decorating, potpourri, sachets, macrame beads, dough art, wreaths, and much more. Recipes for hot/cold appetizers, soups, salads, main/side dishes, sauces, beverages, desserts, snacks, trail mixes, breads, and more.
10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Capacity||15 sq. ft. of drying area|
|Dimensions||12" High x 17" Wide x 19" Deep|
|Key Feature||Deluxe dehydrator with 9 polycarbonate trays and polyscreen inserts; Includes 10-year warranty|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Excalibur 3900 Deluxe Series Food Dehydrator - 9 Tray
- From Whitney at 9/14/12 6:17 PM
- What is the difference between the 2900 and the 3900 model? I can't find any differences in the specifications.
- Excalibur 3900 Deluxe Series Food Dehydrator has an upgraded motor and thermostat. The 3900 unit has a larger fan and heating element. The 3900 has a 10 year warranty whicle the 2900 has a 5 year warranty. The 3900 also includes the "Preserve it Naturally" book, a $24.95 value.
Both units are the same size and have 9 trays.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Tony White at 11/26/12 6:08 AM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!