Naturally potent ingredients get even your dirtiest dishes sparkling clean, while pure vegetable glycerin soothes dry hands. Just add to warm water and enjoy the sweet smell of our suds.
Features & Benefits:
- Liquid dish soap (16 fl. oz.)
- Plant-based, biodegradable and non-toxic ingredients
- Gentle on your skin - No SLS/SLES, No synthetic dyes or perfumes
- Made with grapefruit and bergamot pure essential oils
Fresh blend of sweet orange and grapefruit, combining top notes of lemon and litsea cubeba, anchored with deep and delicious bergamot. Nose candy straight from Mother Nature!
Ingredients: Purified Water, Coco Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Ethyl Alcohol, Essential Oils of Grapefruit, Bergamot, Lemon, Litsea Cubeba and Sweet Orange, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Sapadilla is a member of 1% For The Planet - an international group of businesses who donate 1% of all revenues towards environmental causes.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Biodegradable liquid dish soap from plant-based ingredients. SLS Free.|
|Origin||Made in Canada|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Dish Soap - Grapefruit & Bergamot
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!