Culinary Herb Seed Vault is a collection of the finest heirloom seeds to grow herbs commonly used in cooking. Seeds come in individual airtight packets allowing for long-term storage. Save your seeds and grow when needed.
Features & Benefits:
- 8 varieties of easy-to-grow kitchen herbs
- 100% non-GMO, open pollinated seeds
- Open pollinated seeds can be grown, harvested and replanted endlessly
- Airtight metal seed vault for long term storage
- Reusable triple-layered seed packets
- Includes instructions for planting and harvesting
- Made in the USA
- Basil (300+ seeds)
- Oregano (200+ seeds)
- Thyme (80+ seeds)
- Dill Dukat (200+ seeds)
- Flat-leaf Parsley (260+ seeds)
- Cilantro (100+ seeds)
- Broadleaf Sage (70+ seeds)
- Onion Chives (150+ seeds)
About Culinary Herbs
- Basil: Genovese Basil is widely regarded as the best variety of basil for pesto and garlic-flavored dishes.
- Oregano: Oregano is a popular herb widely used in Italian and Greek cooking. Leaves can be used fresh or dried and add warm spicy flavor to your favorite recipes.
- Thyme: This aromatic herb complements everything from tomato sauces and marinades to vegetables and jellies.
- Dill Dukat: Dukat is the best variety of dill to grow for homemade dill pickles. Its seeds and leaves also taste great in dips, soups, and breads.
- Parsley: Flat-leaf parsley enhances the flavor of meats, salads and soups. It holds flavor better than the curly-leaf kind when dried.
- Cilantro: Cilantro is a popular herb in Mexican, Middle Eastern, Indian, and Asian cuisines. The seeds are known as the spice coriander, and the leaves are known as cilantro.
- Broadleaf Sage: Sage adds color, texture and fragrance to gardens as well as flavor to pasta, meats and breads.
- Onion Chives: Chives taste slightly sweeter and milder than onions. Stir chives into soups and sauces; whip with butter, cream cheese, and dips; or sprinkle over potatoes and omelets.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||8 varieties of easy-to-grow culinary herbs. Open pollinated, non-GMO seeds.|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Culinary Herb Seed Vault
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!