Our biodegradable bamboo sporks are the perfect alternative to disposable plastic utensils. Keep plenty on hand for picnics, parties, birthdays, or in your backpack for meals on the go.
Features & Benefits:
- Set of 24 sporks (spoon/fork)
- Biodegradable and compostable
- FDA-approved food safe
- USDA certified biobased product
- Made from 100% organic bamboo
When finished, simply toss into your compost pail instead of the garbage. In a home compost bin, these biodegradable sporks will break down in 4-6 months.
To purchase coordinating plates, click here
Bamboo is one of the most renewable and fastest growing resources on earth. It is not wood but a species of grass that needs no replanting. It grows without chemical fertilizers or pesticides, and can be harvested in just 3-5 years.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 60 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Items per pack||24|
|Key Feature||Biodegradable sporks made from organic bamboo. Food-safe.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Biodegradable Bamboo Sporks 24-pack
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!