These organic, hand-made pillows are soft and comfortable. The standard-size pillows are available in three thicknesses to suit your comfort: Light Fill, Regular Fill, and Extra Thick. Queen and King sizes come in regular fill only.
Please note that your wool pillow will be very fluffy upon arrival, but will settle over time with the weight and heat of your head. This change will not affect the support and comfort the pillow provides.
How to choose the right pillow
- Three sizes available: Standard (20”x25”), Queen (20” x 30”), King (20” x 36”)
- Premium Eco-Wool batting
- Organic cotton fabric cover
- Machine washable (gentle with special instructions)
- Hand made in Washington state
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 60 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Organic Wool Pillows
- From antol at 12/13/14 1:46 PM
- Is the eco wool organic? Where are the animals grown e.g. what country or state? I understand the pillows are "made" in USA. However, where do main ingredients come from? Thanks.
- Yes. The eco wool for these Organic Wool Pillows is organic.The animals are raised in Washington state.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!